Tag Archives: lifestyle
Design Quote of the Week Posted by National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) on Facebook Sunday, September 13, 2015 NKBA Member Rosemary Merrill, AKBD Photo: Andrea Rugg Does the product fit your lifestyle? One of the many services Amanda Schroter Design provides is helping clients shop for pretty much everything they may need for their home […]
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- September 29, 2015
- / Category 3D Rendering, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Home Office, Paint, redesign, renovation, space planning, Window treatment
- / Posted By Amanda
- / No Comments.
- What Do You Look For When You Want To Buy Blinds? Part 1 – Roller Shades and Visions Shades
- Did You Know…
- Merry Christmas Newsletter 2016
- Space Planning, Why You Should Do It Before Shopping …
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Photo Art
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Grommet Drapery
- Cosy at the Lakehouse
- Something You Should Know? Tip to combat Allergies in your home.
- Does the product fit your lifestyle?
- Picking Paint Colours For Your Home
Daughter, Sister, Friend, Dog Lover and Gardener. Online Entrepreneur. Interior Designer. Norwex Sales Consultant and Independent Seacret Agent. I am a Girl who loves working with colour, texture and light. And one of my favorite quotes is "If you think you're too small to make a difference you obviously have never been in bed with a mosquito" Michelle Walker I am also know Mandie on The Little Black Dress: The Essentials for Life.