Tag Archives: Grommet Curtians
My Favourite Drapery Project This Year. This was one of my favourite projects this year so far… I was SO happy with how it turn out.. I had to post pictures to show everyone… Beautiful Grommet Drapery made of Telafina fabric, crystal glass finials and oil bronze hardware… beautiful rosette tiebacks… and to top it […]
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- September 28, 2016
- / Category Blinds, Decor, Drapery, Inspiration, Window treatment
- / Posted By Amanda
- / No Comments.
- What Do You Look For When You Want To Buy Blinds? Part 1 – Roller Shades and Visions Shades
- Did You Know…
- Merry Christmas Newsletter 2016
- Space Planning, Why You Should Do It Before Shopping …
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Photo Art
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Grommet Drapery
- Cosy at the Lakehouse
- Something You Should Know? Tip to combat Allergies in your home.
- Does the product fit your lifestyle?
- Picking Paint Colours For Your Home
Daughter, Sister, Friend, Dog Lover and Gardener. Online Entrepreneur. Interior Designer. Norwex Sales Consultant and Independent Seacret Agent. I am a Girl who loves working with colour, texture and light. And one of my favorite quotes is "If you think you're too small to make a difference you obviously have never been in bed with a mosquito" Michelle Walker I am also know Mandie on The Little Black Dress: The Essentials for Life.