Tag Archives: dust mites
Allergies, can be caused by dust mites collected in stuffed animals? Then you know the exposure to dust mites can lead to symptoms of sneezing, #runny nose, itchy eyes and more. Try the Norwex Mattress Cleaner which is an enzyme-based formula designed to help remove organic materials and provide a deep cleaning! #GreenClean #CleanHomeTip For […]
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- December 30, 2015
- / Category Furniture, Green Home, Norwex, Tips, Window treatment
- / Posted By Amanda
- / No Comments.
- What Do You Look For When You Want To Buy Blinds? Part 1 – Roller Shades and Visions Shades
- Did You Know…
- Merry Christmas Newsletter 2016
- Space Planning, Why You Should Do It Before Shopping …
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Photo Art
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Grommet Drapery
- Cosy at the Lakehouse
- Something You Should Know? Tip to combat Allergies in your home.
- Does the product fit your lifestyle?
- Picking Paint Colours For Your Home
Daughter, Sister, Friend, Dog Lover and Gardener. Online Entrepreneur. Interior Designer. Norwex Sales Consultant and Independent Seacret Agent. I am a Girl who loves working with colour, texture and light. And one of my favorite quotes is "If you think you're too small to make a difference you obviously have never been in bed with a mosquito" Michelle Walker I am also know Mandie on The Little Black Dress: The Essentials for Life.