Tag Archives: Blinds. Blinds by Vertican
You will save money and time with professional advice. Are you having troubles deciding on a paint colour? Does your bedroom have too much natural light in it to sleep at night? Do you need to insulate your house from the heat of the day or the cold Alberta winters? Are you building or renovating […]
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- June 21, 2017
- / Category Blinds, Decor, Drapery, Paint, redesign, renovation, Window treatment
- / Posted By Amanda
- / No Comments.
- What Do You Look For When You Want To Buy Blinds? Part 1 – Roller Shades and Visions Shades
- Did You Know…
- Merry Christmas Newsletter 2016
- Space Planning, Why You Should Do It Before Shopping …
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Photo Art
- Let’s Talk Interior Design – Grommet Drapery
- Cosy at the Lakehouse
- Something You Should Know? Tip to combat Allergies in your home.
- Does the product fit your lifestyle?
- Picking Paint Colours For Your Home
Daughter, Sister, Friend, Dog Lover and Gardener. Online Entrepreneur. Interior Designer. Norwex Sales Consultant and Independent Seacret Agent. I am a Girl who loves working with colour, texture and light. And one of my favorite quotes is "If you think you're too small to make a difference you obviously have never been in bed with a mosquito" Michelle Walker I am also know Mandie on The Little Black Dress: The Essentials for Life.